Monday, November 10, 2008

Strangeness...

Anybody there? *knocks on screen* Well if you're actually still reading my bloggy here you might be amused by this. Especially if you've heard my mindless ramblings about Shakespeare...
Last night I dreamt that all the kids at my church (FYI: I only know a couple kids there) decided to do four Shakespeare plays. FOUR. The little kids were going to do Romeo and Juliet and A Midsummer Night's Dream, and the older kids were going to do The Merchant of Venice and Love's Labour's Lost. I don't even know how LLL goes! Anyways, I was cast as Portia in MoV and somebody handed me a piece of paper that had the dates for the performances on it. We had JUST decided to do these plays and the piece of paper said we were supposed to perform on November 14th! So I was getting super panicky because there was so little time to put everything together and learn my lines especially in a play I didn't know anything about, while being rather flattered that I was chosen to play Portia (AKA lead female role in The Merchant of Venice!)

Then I had a weird dream concerning Knight Rider and somebody not even remotely related to that show getting married in my church and for some reason I was there although I didn't know the person..... very odd...

Also:
Post comments people! I feel lonely and unloved when I go to my Blogger dashboard and there's no comments! Sad... lonely... confused... lost.. empty inside...
Come on! Bombard me with comments! I never get to see you guys so getting comments from you sort of reassures me that you still exist.
Love,
*Katie the Koolest*

No comments: