Saturday, November 22, 2008

Avatars by me!

Sometimes I make avatars. Once or twice somebody has actually used one, and when that happens I feel like I've been honored immeasurably. Here are most of the good ones I've made:

These I made a loooong time ago, with PhotoStudio (which is like a simpler, lamer version of PhotoShop):



















The rest that I made with PhotoStudio were pretty crummy-looking. It had an annoying tendency to blur things. (gr.)
Then (tragedy!) I accidentally deleted that admirable application from our computer. For a very long time, no avatar-making. A few months ago, however, I discovered that I could make them with PhotoBucket! yipee! And since then I have made all these:
(not in any order)










Jane Austen quote!


















This is more like a wallpaper I guess...






Aren't these two so cute? "You're the nicest faun I've ever met!"







First one!







Yay for randomness! This one is pretty goofy, but I'm just cool like 'dat.







Carrie Underwood lyrics.








haha.








I do, I really do.








This is the tire swing in our backyard.

No comments: