Monday, November 3, 2008

Our Odyssey Performance

So I just felt like watching the video of our stellar and amazing performance at Worlds. Then I had the sheer genius idea of posting it here! MUAHAHAHA!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2444303119469452869&hl=en

Aren't we just amazing? Mind-blowing? Stellar? Fantastic? Shall I go on?
haha!

For the information of any non-OMers who watch this, the performance is not everything. Behind the scenes there is a lot of technical work. In fact, most of the points come from the technical stuff. We had two Rube Goldberg machines. One to pull back the curtain and reveal the "peaceful clearing", and one to turn on the lights of the escalator and start the music. Not to mention the motor on the escalator. Bravo to everyone for all of that! You guys are all so smart! I didn't help much with the machines. Except the sewing machine. I think I was the unofficial team seamstress. :-)

BTW at Worlds we tied with several other teams for 11th place out of (I think) 42. Not bad! I'm so glad we went to Worlds. It was so much fun and a great experience.
OM FOREVER!

2 comments:

The Other Katie said...

OK my bad! It was 12th out of 33.
oops.

The Real Katie said...

Why yes, yes you are.