Saturday, November 29, 2008

Randomness... and a fun day!

So, Christmas music has started playing on the radio. I'm going to go ahead and put the Celtic Woman Christmas on my iPod. That is absolutely the best Christmas album EVER. It's so beautiful and, on some songs, fun! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that CD. But it's all scratched up so I can't listen to it on a CD player, which means we can't put it on while we're decorating the tree like we did last year. :(

Today I got my ears pierced (finally)! Yayeth! Hannah, Emma, Mom, Tristan and I went to Claire's to get them done (where we discussed the history of the store with the girl working there- did you know that it's been around for 60 years and started as a wig store?). Hannah poked fun at me: "When the first one is done Katie, you can't back out." They all laughed at me because when she did it my face went red and my eyes filled up. Heartless, unfeeling people.
Before doing that we went to the Hobby Lobby. It's my first time going there and it's my new favorite store. Mom needed some crafty stuff to make a new Advent wreath, among other things. I might add that the new wreath looks great! Hannah got a present for her mom there and I got a present for a friend (I won't say who). After the big ear-piercing whoop-de-doo we went to Tar-jay, just to get some random necessary items. Then we had lunch at Panda Express (woo!). So we all had a fun, productive day! Fun except for the painful part, lol.

Advent starts tomorrow! For Catholics, it's the beginning of the liturgical year. So, happy new year everybody!

No comments: