Saturday, October 3, 2009

My latest obsession...

Wicked!! OK, so I've never seen the show nor have I read the book. But I've heard the music and watched some of the songs on youtube! That counts for something, doesn't it? I mean seriously. If I've been singing "Popular" in the shower I think that's fairly significant.
In fact, I'm listening to Popular right now!
"And though you protest your disinterest, I know clandestinely...you're gonna grin and bear it! Your newfound popularity!" And the "real thing" as seen by myself on youtube (cheap, I know but it's the best I can do at the moment :-P) is soooo much better than the soundtrack.
And "Defying Gravity"? Ah-ma-zing. Same about the soundtrack.

So if you care to find me, look to the Western sky! As someone told me lately, everyone deserves a chance to fly!

No comments: