Wednesday, September 30, 2009

One of the reasons I love Texas

There's always something awesome going on in the sky. We get the prettiest sunsets and the most amazing cloud formations. Hence, ever since I got my camera back in June I've had this obsession with taking pictures of the sky. Enjoy!




Please ignore the ugly half-finished building with the crane on top.



Staring straight up past the trees over-hanging my driveway.




This was just last night, and looking in the other direction we have:













And then the night before that we had this one:













When I first ran outside to see it it was almost all vivid pink and purple and really and truly looked like a painting. I ran in to get my camera and this is what it looked like when I came back out. Crazy how fast these things change.


Edit: The words aren't cooperating. Just pretend that each caption is next to the picture below. Doggone blog settings *walks away mumbling*

No comments: