Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Another taggy thingy!

From Vicki.Link

NARNIA VS. MIDDLE-EARTH!


Gimli vs. Trumpkin? Oh dear.....um..... Trumpkin.


Gandalf vs. Professor Cornelius? Gandalf!


The White Witch vs. Saruman? White Witch. Note that I am making this decision based on who I think is more evil.

Gandalf vs. Aslan?
Aslan. Although Gandalf is still amazing!

Aragorn vs. Aslan?
Aslan again. I do love Aragorn, but I love Aslan more. :P


Narnia vs. Middle-earth? If I had to pick one of them to live in.....Narnia. I'm more familiar with it. :)

Prince Caspian vs. Frodo?
Ooooh.....Caspian.

Susan vs. Arwen?
Susan


Edmund vs. Merry? Edmund! Yay!

Lucy vs. Pippin?
Again I side with the Pevensies. Pippin is great, but Lucy's cuter.

Peter vs. Haldir?
I don't know Haldir all that well...so Peter. Although his ego problems tick me off at times, he's not so bad underneath. He is the High King, after all.

The Dancing Lawn vs. Lothlorien?
Lothlorien

Centaurs vs. Elves?
It's a draw.

Peter's sword vs. Anduril?
Anduril

Susan's magic bow and arrows vs. Legolas's bow of the Galadhrim? can't I have both?


Wargs vs. Werewolves? Werewolves.....wargs are bigger and uglier.

Orcs vs. Hags?
Hags.....way more scary. (That's a good thing.)

The White Witche's castle vs. the Tower of Barad-dur?
The Castle

Gryphons vs. Eagles?
Gryphons.

Uruk-hai or Telemarines? Telmarines


Catapults or Oliphaunts? Oliphaunts

Cair Paravel or Rivendell? Cair Paravel!




3 comments:

miss whimsy said...

Haha, YES!!! I think I agree with pretty much all your answers :D

R. A. said...

"Susan's magic bow and arrows vs. Legolas's bow of the Galadhrim? can't I have both?"

Susan's is probably prettier! :D

The Other Katie said...

Well, I don't know. Legolas seems pretty feminine at times. :P