Friday, June 19, 2009

Still slightly obsessed

As I type I'm listening to "Belle" from Disney's Beauty and the Beast. I'm singing along to practically every word, even Gaston's part. I actually just bought this song, as well as "A Whole New World" from Aladdin, another B&B song, and "Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid. Could it be that I never really grew out of these movies?
Of COURSE I didn't! I'm a GIRL! I like princesses and romance and pretty music. Duh.
Oh no! The song ended. Excuse me while I go play it again.
Edit: ooh ooh! The other Beauty and the Beast song finished downloading! Yay! Listening to it now....

2 comments:

miss whimsy said...

YESSSSS!!!! The Disney Princess movies BASICALLY are the BOMB.com!!!! I still sing them alll de time around the house XD

I have no idea WHY some people think they are so little-kid-ish...

The Other Katie said...

I know! It's so silly! Really. How is Beauty and the Beast childish? How can a little kid fully understand it anyways? The "provincial life" thing, for example. I didn't know what meant until I was like 11. And since when are kid movies nominated for Best Picture?
So either my mom and I (it's one of her favorite movies) are totally infantile or maybe, just possibly, it's aimed at adults too.