Thursday, June 3, 2010

Guilty As Charged.

Looks like I lied again. Sorry, I just didn't have time to post at Worlds! But now I'm sitting happily in front of the Mac at home and will be soon posting about Worlds. For now, you can just go to Sardines In A Can to hear all the good stuff from our coach, Carol.
The second reason that I'm posting, besides begging forgiveness for my laxity, is to inform you of the fact that that other Katie has started a new blog, and you better check it out, because apparently I'm the only person that reads it, and that's no fun. So head on over to Makes Me Smile (as soon as you're done at the sardine can, of course) to enjoy all the random stuff she's been posting, including some great original poetry. :)
*Big Worlds Post* coming soon! Stay tuned...

No comments: