Friday, June 25, 2010

Randomosity

I've pretty much given up on any kind of Big Worlds Post. You'll live.

Max is the cutest baby e v e r!!! And though he had a rough week last week, he's totally healthy and happy now. :) My genius nickname for him is M&M; he's little, round and sweet, and his name is MaxiMilian. ^_^

Katie and I now have a blog called Katie-Isms. You should really check it out. In fact, you should do more than check it out; you should follow it and leave lots of comments!

I'm DYING to see Toy Story 3!!! Everybody I know that has seen it sings it praises...I will not rest until I've seen it.

Speaking of movies, the trailer for Voyage of The Dawn Treader is AMAZING!! I am so psyched for this movie!! It looks like they've made some plot changes, but I can be open-minded about that, to a certain point. Costumes and sets look great...the Dawn Treader looks great...Lucy is growing up....Caspian has facial hair and it looks awful...Will Poulter is going to be fantastic as Eustace...AND I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL CHRISTMAS FOR IT TO COME OUT!!

Arg.

Well, I hope you've enjoyed this sad excuse for a post. Next one will be better, I promise. It will probably include pictures of Max. That's incentive for you to read it right there, yes?
Till then!

1 comment:

R. A. said...

Omg, M&M, SO CUTE!!!!!!


And at least I'm not the only one who hasn't seen Toy Story 3 yet! XD Though I'm fixing that tonight!