Friday, March 20, 2009

Of Ellie, cameras and artistic attempts

The other day, who should be in the newspaper but our dear friend Ellie! Yes, because this Sunday she is going to be a featured soloist with the San Antonio Symphony. She is an AMAZING pianist and we are all very excited and proud. Mom, Emma, Grace and I are all going to the concert. Can't wait! I was going to dig up the article for you but 'tisn't working. I'll post it later.


I'm thinking of buying a camera. *strokes chin meditatively* If anybody has a suggestion for a good, affordable camera (emphasis on the "affordable"), please comment and tell me about it. Danke!


I am so artistic, really. Poems, avatars, doodles.... because photo-editing and computer graphics are really a modern art form and anybody who says doodling isn't art is being absolutely ridiculous. And poetry is considered artistic, right? At least, I thought so....anyways, back to the photo-editing, lookie at my latest avatar!




It is a bit big, sometime I'll shrink it a little.
The saying on it isn't mine, I saw it on a shirt at a homeschool event. Awesome, right? Can you read it OK?

TTFN!

No comments: