Thursday, December 25, 2008

YAYYYYY!

Merry Christmas! And a merry one it is! Everyone is happy with their gifts, especially the big family present....
A Wii!!!!!!
I'm soooo excited, and not just about the Wii. What's a video game to a good book?
Because the first thing I opened (besides dumping out my stocking) was the long coveted Fairy Tale Novels series!!! *jumps up and down ecstatically*
It's a day for exclamation points!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know it's annoying. Cut me some slack; it's Christmas!
!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also got a $50 gift card for Ross
A pretty brown shawl/scarf thing which I loooovvvee and will wear it forever
And ever.
Earringses!
A pertyful tote bag
A radio/clock/iPod speaker!!!! The radio part has crummy reception because I can't find the blasted antenna which is supposed to be on there somewhere. Oh well. It's got this cool remote that controls the tuning and the volume and play and pause and everything! aahh!(!!)

All the gifts I gave to people seem to be a success. Mom likes her ornament, Dad enjoyed the Gummi Bears, Hannah likes the bookmark and Katie still hasn't read the book but she will, and she'll love it and re-read it and re-re-read it and so on.... Sarah had better like it too. :P

SOOO now that I'm done raving about my Christmas presents you can get off my blog and go enjoy yours.

Feliz Navidad!
Merry Christmas!
I'm too lazy to look it up in 5 other languages. Oh well!

Wishin' You the Best!
-A Very Happy and Book-Crazy Katie

P.S.
WAIT!!! I forgot something.... the toothbrush! How could I? Yes, I got a toothbrush! But sadly it (unlike Ben's) does not play 2 minutes of Indiana Jones themed music :(
You can go now. :-D

No comments: