Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Comment Challenge

I am going to have a little fun with you guys (and see how many of you still read my blog hehe). Let's see how you do.

*ahem*

IF YOU READ THIS POST

You are bound to do.... THE COMMENT CHALLENGE.

Choose any post on this blog, any one at all, and post a long comment. I mean long. At least 6 sentences.

In your comment you must include at least three of the following words:

PIE
YELLOW
SQUISH(Y)
SUBCONSCIOUS(LY)
STELLAR
SHENANIGANS
INTIMIDATING

And no, you can't just randomly say them. They must be used in a sentence, which must relate in some way, no matter how minimal, to the post on which you are commenting.




(...and the judges' decision is FINAL.)



Have fun! ^_^

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I tried! I really do read your blog, but I just couldn't figure out how to use all those words together! XD

The Real Katie said...

Subcnsciously, I ate a yellow squishy piece of pie and even though it was filled with shenanigans and was intimidating, it was actually STELLAR!


WOOT!

The Other Katie said...

Rosemary, my dear young lady, it is only because of my great condescension and because I always forgive everybody who offends me (I simply abhor a person who is unforgiving), that I forgive you. You may consider yourself very lucky.
- The Gracious Lady Katherine de Blog

(sorry, bad P&P joke, it popped into my head and I couldn't resist)

The Other Katie said...

Katlyn Marie! It doesn't relate to the topic at hand. Try again in a different topic. :P

BTW this isn't a contest. It's just for fun.

On second thought....
I think I may give an award to the best one. *evil smile*

The Real Katie said...

You know what?! I DON'T WANT IT TO RELATE TO THE TOPIC AT HAND! Did you think of that?!? HUH?!?

The Other Katie said...

Maybe.

Unless you cool off and try again.....you can forget about the award I'm planning.


*smirk*

R. A. said...

"The Gracious Lady Katherine de Blog" is the most hilarious name I've ever heard! XD

The Other Katie said...

well, this was a failure. *melodramatic sigh*