Friday, December 11, 2009

Normal

*sigh* I do love December. Christmas, cookies and cold weather I can count on.

Life is normal...for me. If you don't call trying to keep up with algebra and geometry at the same time and spending your Mondays gluing Cheerios onto a "tree" made out of cans and duct tape or watching YouTube videos of Rube Goldberg machines created by crazy smart Japanese college kids normal, that's OK. Few people would.

Yes, math is still my nemesis...it plots against me constantly, devising ways to slow me down. The fact that I have to share my geometry book with my brother doesn't help.

And yes, I'm doing OM again. Someday I might tell you more about it, but I can't right now...very confidential, you see.

So my non-normal life is progressing normally. Mom is pregnant again and thankfully, this time around it looks as though things will be normal...no home IVs or anything, at least. Oh yes, the last two babies caused quite a lot of trouble and stress...where such things are concerned, I'm much happier if they're normal.
(Baby is due in June, btw.)

Christmas is coming upon us again...the material side of it began to scare up money starting around Halloween, as normal. Many people are ignoring the other side of it, as normal. Oh, well. I can be all Charlie Brown about Christmas some other time.

That's all I have to say for today. Go be normal, or abnormal, depending on your standards for such. As for me, I have to go print out some papers and then no doubt wash some dishes. *sigh*

That's all, folks!



No comments: