Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sisterhood Award

I have been awarded the Sisterhood Award!

LinkBy, guess who? My very own...... MOM!! Thank you Mom!

Now passing this on to.....


Katie! My BFF since 1st grade and constant partner in crime, we've always known that we're twins separated at birth. I want to be her when I grow up. Here ya go, sistah!

Serendipity! A great Catholic girl who's into acting and fairytales. I don't know if you read my blog, Serendipity, but you should know me from all the comments. :-D

Bridget and Lantaaaa! The random and profound evil twins! You guys are so great and you make people smile. Hugs!




2 comments:

miss whimsy said...

Aw, thanks! I didn't realize you had another blog... You're so sweet :)

The Other Katie said...

Your welcome...and thank you! I've had it for a while but it was private until recently.

*gasp* you're a follower! AAH! You rock. I've always wanted to have followers. Where blogs are concerned, you're not cool unless you have followers. yayy!