Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Quick Check-In

Greetings! I am at the University of Dallas! I've been here since Sunday and I'm having a GREAT time. There's this huge paper that I have to write which will definitely be something of an adventure....but anywho, things are going wonderfully. All the other kids are fantastic and there's already some inside jokes. Muahahaha. Tonight we're going to read the Taming of the Shrew...out loud! Can't wait!
I have to go, someone else is waiting for the computer. Tata for now!

2 comments:

The Real Katie said...

Hey you!

Glad you're having a fantabulous time!

And btw, my cellular number is the same, so gimme a call! <3

The Other Katie said...

I don't know that one either! Gar. I'm not supposed to use it for anything except calling el parentos anyways.

TotS was SO. MUCH. FUN. I was Pgae/Lady. Bianca, a servant, an officer, and for part of it I was Biondello. Funfunfun. I'll tell you more about it when I get home.