Saturday, January 24, 2009

I am Jo March!

Kind of surprising.

Jo March
Josephine March, from Little Women, is a tomboy who loves writing, acting, and her family. She dreams of seeing the world and publishing her book.
Which Classic Heroine are You?


It obviously wasn't an Austen heroines-only quiz, and I didn't know what " www.thequizzery.com http:>
Speaking of, I just read Little Women. Not an abridged version for 8-year-olds like I did a long long time ago. No, I finally read the real book and it is one the best books EVER. If everyone read it (as well as the Anne of Green Gables books and The Chronicles of Narnia) the world would be a better place. I'm being perfectly serious. Wonderful, sweet, amazing book. If you haven't read it, go find a copy and do so. Now. Sometime I'll post and compare it to the movie, because just now there are dishes to be done and cookies to be baked.
Fare thee well!
Which Classic Heroine are You?


It obviously wasn't an Austen heroines-only quiz, and I didn't know what " www.thequizzery.com http:>

1 comment:

The Real Katie said...

yo.

i'm.... Juliet. o.O

AWKWARD!