Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Let's try this....

Here's a game that my friend Katie posted on her blog. I just had to steal it. :-D Here's how it goes:

1. Set your iTunes, iPod, Windows Media Player to shuffle.
2. Answer each question with the next song that comes up.

Here are my results:

If someone says "Is this Okay?" You say:
"Wheel of the World" by Carrie Underwood
That makes no sense whatsoever.

How would you describe yourself?
"I Dreamt I Dwelt In Marble Halls" by Meav Ni Maolchatha
Soo... I wish I was rich? Not really.

What do you like in a guy/girl?
"The Voice" by Celtic Woman
huh?

How do you feel today?
"Take Me There" by Rascal Flatts
This is getting ridiculous.

What's your life purpose?
"The Rising of Sun" by Anuna
GAH!
I don't even see the sunrise!

What do your friends think of you?
"Twisted" by Carrie Underwood
*blinks* I sure hope not. *looks suspiciously at everyone*

What do your parents think of you?
"Citizen/Soldier" by 3 Doors Down
lol that's too funny! I can't even do 5 push-ups.

What do you often think about?
"Scarbourough Fair" by Celtic Woman
ok...

What do you think about the person you like?
"The More Boys I Meet" by Carrie Underwood
ROFL!!!! OMM. I don't like anyone. That's almost perfect. hahaha

What is your life's story?
"Behind These Hazel Eyes" by Kelly Clarkson
you guys know me.... have I EVER been that depressed?

What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Concerning Hobbits" by Howard Shore
Yay! I want to be a hobbit!

What will you dance to at your wedding?
"Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson
hm...

What will they play at your funeral?
"It's Not My Time" by 3 Doors Down
A song about not wanting to "go". weird. Hopefully I will be ready, and not mind going.

What is your biggest fear?
"Invisible" by Taylor Swift
???

What is your biggest secret?
"Dulaman" by Celtic Woman
Do you guys know what the word "dulaman" means? YELLOW SEAWEED.

What do you think of your friends?
"Why Not" by Hilary Duff
haha I'm not sure if this makes sense or not. Don't worry, I like you all just fine. No, really, I do.

What is your future going to be like?
"Time After Time" by Quietdrive
I just don't get it.

What do you see in the person you like?
"Starts with Goodbye" by Carrie Underwood
This is just pointless. As I said, I don't like-like anybody.

What will the song be for you and your spouse?
"Sixteen Going On Seventeen"
scary.

OK, that was fun, if completely inaccurate. I've got schoolwork to do (of course). Bye!

3 comments:

Juliana said...

yeah Katie, don't you remember at the potluck? all you talked about the whole evening was Scorbourough Fair this... Scarbourough Fair that.... you don't remember? wow. hahaha no, that was really funny though. completely random answers/questions always make me laugh.

The Real Katie said...

hah now wasn't that fun? Btw: I don't think your bloggy is elementary school level:)

Dixiegrl15 said...

HAHA!! that was super funny lol. : )