Wednesday, June 17, 2009

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE



PUPPIES!!!!!


No pictures at present, there are some in my camera that will be downloaded at some point. Anyways, the story behind my obssessive raving is that Mom was driving down the highway this morning on her way to pick me up from TKD (ooh, I tested today! Got my gold belt. Anyways. Moving on.) and she saw three dogs walking along the side of the road. One mom and two puppies. The mommy dog was far two skinny and she her babies were just walkin' along the highway, probably minutes away from becoming roadkill. Mom saw that the mom looked starved and was obviously still nursing so she stopped the van and loaded in all three woofies.
So I'm at TKD, hanging around, waiting for my ever-late mother to come pick me up. The teacher, another student and one of the moms are talking. My mom pulls up, holds a small black puppy out the window, and says, "Anybody want a dog?"

We brought them home- each of us holding a puppy on our lap -and the kids went crazy over them. We had to leave soon after that to take my cousin/godsister Ceci to the airport so we left them home with Gracie, who gave them some food.

Mom left about hour ago to take them to the vet to have them looked at, just to make sure they're healthy and everything. Then I think...*think* we're going to deposit them in our neighbors' backyard until we can find homes for them.
So let me say this one more time.


Those puppies are

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*sigh* I think I'm in love.


No comments: