Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Desert island meme

Here goes!

Rules:
1. List the 10 books/collected works/series that you would bring on a desert island.
2. (Optional) Say why you would bring them.
3. Link to the person who linked to you.
4. Tag 6 people to also do the meme.
5. Leave a comment to let those people know.

Katie
tagged me for this!

1. Narnia books. Can't live without 'em!

2. Anne of Green Gables. Same, haha.

3. Some Edgar Allen Poe

4. The Bible

5. The Belgariad

6. The Malloreon

7. Some Shakespeare, of course!

8. Abram's Daughters

9. The Catholic Girl's Guide

10. A notebook! (as in a laptop... haha! I'm a genius!)

Now, I don't have six blogging people reading my blog, so I'm gonna have to have some of you tell your relatives or whoever. I'll still leave a comment on their blog, but it's safer to have backup such as your excellent selves. OK, I TAG: Rae Anne, Miss Carol, Rory... anybody else? I think that's it. 3 will have to do!

No comments: